Small VAT TVB-KIT
ThermalVATBAND is a simple as adhesive tape that applied to a 3D resin printer VAT will maintain an ideal temperature for your photopolymer resin, despite the ambient temperature. ThermalVATBAND regulates temperature using thermostats that can be easily be attached and are safe to the touch. Using ThermalVATBAND is efficient and cost effective, costing $.85 per 24hr compared to $4.50 per 24hr for typical 120V conventional heaters.
The Small ThermalVATBAND kit includes the 12×1 inch ThermalVATBAND and a power adapter up to 240 volts, ideal for use in any country with a plug conversion (not included).
The output operates at a safe range of 12V/2A without the risk of damaging FEP or plastic VATS.
The band itself features a flexible thermostat that allows you control by flexing the thermostat away from the VAT to maximize the temperature in extreme cold condition.
The recommended optimum thermostat position is touching the VAT. This will automatically regulate the ideal VAT temperature ranging from 22C/70F-32C/90F
MANDATORY: To maintain the ideal temperature and match the temperature of the liquid resin, the build-plate must be submerged into the VAT filled with resin after each use. Following these guidelines will prevent the build-plate from cooling down the temperature of the resin too rapidly.
Question & Answer
- 1- ThermalVATBAND 12" x 1" inch
- 2- Female jack (cover download STL click here >>)
- 3- Cover sticker over ThermalVATBAND (protects/prevents from peeling caused by resin and IPA)
- 4- Power adapter
- 5- Thermometer sticker and black tape goes over the thermostat taped down to touch the ThermalVATBAND.
- 6- Scuff pad for installaling ThermalVATBAND (use to remove any left over resin on VAT frame)